C3 Presents produces large-scale live events across the world, offering full-service production and marketing capabilities for events of all scopes including festivals and high profile civic events and conferences around the country, headquartered out of our new office in our nation’s capitol.
Our Events Division brings the skills of concert and festival production to the world of customizable, scalable, branded experiences for corporations, non-profits and social clients.
Case Studies:– Obama for America Election Night Celebration 2008 & 2012
– Chipotle Cultivate Food, Ideas & Music Festival
– California Democratic Party State Convention
– White House Easter Egg Roll
In-House Capabilities:– Event Planning & Management
– Venue Selection & Site Build
– Operations & Logistics
– Booking & Talent Buying
– Liaison Services for Municipal, Civic & Special Interest Groups
– Budget Planning & Oversight
– Permits & Insurance
– Security & Safety
– Transportation Planning & Execution
– Accommodations & Guest Services
– Vendor Sourcing & Management
– Environmental & Greening Programs
– Accessibility (ADA) Planning & Programs
– Merchandising & Concessions
– Creative Services
– Traditional Marketing & Media Planning
– Interactive Marketing & Digital Programs
– Public Relations & Publicity
– Film & Television Production
– Sponsorship Sales & Services
– Ticketing & Credentials
– Hospitality for Special Guests & VIPs
– Children’s Programming
– Volunteer Management
– Nonprofit Partnership Building
For more information on civic events, conferences, convention planning and meeting services, please contact C3’s Washington DC Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on general client & private events, please e-mail us at email@example.com.