C3 Presents takes pride in supporting good causes by providing a platform for non-profit and cause-related organizations to engage and inspire guests through our CARES Programs at our festivals. We feel that participation by the right organizations adds depth and richness to our events and hopefully informs and educates patrons beyond the music.
We aim to feature organizations that are focused on music, arts, the environment and those committed to improving the quality of life for future generations. We prefer local organizations that work throughout the year in the area of the festival for the benefit of the community.
- Lollapalooza: May 15th CARES Hours: 11 am – 8 pm
- ACL: June 30th CARES Hours: 11 am – 8 pm
- Sea. Hear. Now.: July 15th CARES Hours: 12 pm – 8 pm
- Voodoo: July 31st CARES Hours: 12 pm – 8 pm
Please review and complete the application details below and you’ll be notified if you have been accepted or not within 30 days after the deadlines listed above.
We hope you will join us in inspiring our guests to get involved in making the world a better place!
WHAT WE OFFER
- A 10’ x 10’ tent with power, lighting, tables and chairs or a shared tent between two or more organizations. Expect to be flexible with who your neighbors will be!
- Specially designed signage (any other banners or signage will be subject to approval by C3).
- Staff passes for four people, per event day. No meals are provided. If you feel you’ll need additional work passes or special access, please outline your needs in the application.
IS THE CARES PROGRAM RIGHT FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
Some stipulations (subject to change at C3’s sole discretion):
- We are looking for creative, engaging displays and activations that will enhance the festival or services offered to guests. Think big and include in your application how you will provide an experience for fans to remember!
- You can’t solicit for donations or sell anything. You can’t pursue membership or interest outside your booth’s immediate footprint. No roaming the crowds. Patrons must come to you.
- If selected, you will be part of the CARES community, so help one another and be neighborly!
- Your table must be staffed all day, every day of the event. All organizations must be loaded in and ready for operation at least a half hour before gates open each festival day.
- You will load out at the end of the last day of the Festival, unless other arrangements have been approved with the Cares Coordinator.
- Giveaways are limited. Each exhibitor is permitted to distribute a maximum of 200 “soft” items (t-shirts, tote bags, etc.) each day of the Festival. No food or beverages may be distributed. All items are subject to C3 approval.
- Any giveaways must keep in mind our mission of greening the festival! Don’t hand out items that can quickly turn into trash (For example: temporary tattoos, stickers, paper fans, etc…). We particularly ask that you do NOT distribute flyers or brochures.
- Any activities must be coordinated through, and approved, by C3 Presents.